- Do you want to take your career to the next level?
- Are you concerned or confused about your next employment move?
- Would you like professional direction in your transition?
A career coach may be what you need.
Coaching helps identify values, strengths, and motivations. It helps you identify goals, actions and direction in reaching your potential.
The employment search has changed dramatically in the last ten years. Staying current on these issues can be difficult if you only job search every 3, 5 or 20 years. Having a professional career coach will provide help and support each step along the way.
Services may include:
- Career Assessments
- Career Exploration
- Networking tools
- Resume revamping or writing
- Social networking ideas
- Human resource expectations
- Successful Interviewing Techniques
- Reference recommendations
- Current follow up procedures
- Managing Your Digital Identity